Monday, June 7, 2010

My Paper Heart

One year...{translation please?}

  • 24 months
  • 52 weeks
  • 365 days
  • 8,765 hours...

I guess these work for those who are "number-istic"... Sadly, i've never been a big fan of numbers.
So it's no surprise my translation is a little different.
I believe one year can change a life... forever.
It's what you do in that one year...
It's how you spend those 365 days, 52 weeks, & 8,765 hours...
I spent my last year loving the most incredible person I know...My best friend, my Ryan


If you haven't already figured it out, it's mine and Ryan's one year anniversary today :) 


{ Leave it to me to be all sentimental...But I simply can't help myself}

One might wonder If i've fallen into a deep trap of loneliness on this day (being unable to spend it with him) or gone completely bonkers...


I assure you have nothing to worry about...I was bonkers before he left :)
All things aside, today has been fantastic
I feel his love all around me....every day & minute... mmm it's a good feeling. 






I decided to put my inner sentimentalist to good use. I spent last night & the wee hours in the morning to create and perfect my anniversary card for him. 


{although it may not appear to be the product of hours of work...I assure you it is.}


I'm a self proclaimed perfectionist and I always live up to my title...


 So of course this card is full of tiny details...


I sent it off today, sealed with a kiss...I hope he loves it! 


Well, it's off to bed for me :) 


{ spent the day helping my sister pack for girls camp...an early morning awaits!}


                 Goodnight fair blogging world. 

with love,
 Briauna Leigh 

2 comments: