Sunday, June 6, 2010

Meet Elder Bow-Wow

     Meet my fuzzy little friend, Elder Bow-Wow. As his name suggests, he prays a lot & loves wearing his missionary suit. I made him for Ryan's 19th birthday last year at the place where best friends are made, Build-a-Bear. I get the companionship of this little guy for a couple years while Ryan is on his mission. This dog's mission is to keep me company... Although its not as noble as teaching the gospel, it's definitely a full-time job. I wonder if the people of Guatemala know how lucky they are??? If not they will soon. Ryan is in the MTC for another month and then he enters the field...I hope it's white & ready to harvest. I am so proud of him and every other young man serving a mission. They are working as the "savior's hands" and are his angels. 
     Well it's another beautiful day here in Provo, Utah... The view from Ryan's window is sure to very different from mine but we still have one thing in common.. We are both surrounded by our Heavenly Father's beauty.
     What a great day to be alive & well! :) Happy Sunday to ya'll. 
            Love, Briauna Leigh
      

No comments:

Post a Comment