Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I'm still painting flowers for you...

Hello Wednesday... {the most unrecognized day of the week} 
I think you are great. 
You are the middle of the long week.
You are trash day.
Ordinarily I would despise you but today along my stroll to the trash can I spotted these beauties :) 
So thank you dear Wednesday. 


I love my sweet roses.
I love to water them.
smell them.
photograph them.
gaze at their beauty. 


"I'd rather have roses on my table than diamonds on my neck."
- Emma Goldman
  {Now here is a lady who understands beauty}



I can't stop pondering the question, "What am I thankful for?"
I know I am thankful for nature & all it's beauty...
I'll be sure to make a more concrete list soon :)


Well, my Wednesday awaits...
Please remember to stop & smell the roses as you pass them along your way... :) 


with love, 
Briauna Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment